Para ver esta página en español, haga clic aquí.
We look forward to seeing your smiles!
Children’s Choice Dental Care is committed to providing essential dental care to children in the communities we serve. We know that the strength of our communities is reflected in how we continue to care for each other at all times. Our teams proudly serve our CHOICE families to give them access to quality and engaging health care when it's most needed.
The health of our communities and care teams are our top priorities and mission. Many of our children and communities have limited care resources and options for care, especially during the COVID healthcare crisis. We are committed to bridging the gap in emergency oral care with our Choice community partners. We offer comprehensive pediatric dental care, and our CHOICE providers and care teams are committed to supporting our local healthcare community.
Our CHOICE Commitment to Safety
While many things have changed since March 2020, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control measures are structured to ensure your child receives safe and comfortable dental care. Our Care and Safety teams are continuously monitoring the impact of coronavirus in the communities we serve.
While our communities reopen and face mask requirements are loosened, please note that face masks are still required in healthcare settings including our CHOICE dental care locations.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask while in office (with some exceptions for recognized health and age exemptions). Visitors without a face mask will be provided a disposable surgical face mask to wear while in office.
- Patient families are asked to limit only one parent/adult per child patient and only children with appointments. This is to allow for safe distancing between patients.
- We have hand sanitization stations that we will ask you to use when you check-in. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room are not offering magazines, children’s toys and books, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We look forward to rolling these items out again in the future. Our video games and movies will remain though!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for safe distancing between patients. This may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines for infection control;
- regulatory guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC);
- infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Hourly disinfection of commonly touched items such as doorknobs, front office counters, keyboards, and iPads/tablets;
- Use of dental dams and high evacuation suction during operative procedures;
- Sterilization of handpieces after every patient;
- Rigorous monitoring of personal protective equipment (PPE) so we don't run low;
- Monitoring temperatures for all patients (and teammates!) as part of the intake process.
COVID-19 information updated as of Friday, June 17, 2021.
We look forward to seeing your smiles again! To schedule your CHOICE visit, click on the button below.
Thank you for choosing Children's Choice as your child's dental home. We look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors, and friends!