Para ver esta página en español, haga clic aquí.
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. We look forward to seeing your smiles soon.
During this unprecedented global pandemic and healthcare crisis, Children’s Choice Dental Care is committed to providing essential dental care to children in the communities we serve. We understand the fears and challenges that many face as the coronavirus outbreak evolves in our communities. There are many unknowns during this time, but we know that the strength of our communities is reflected in how we continue to care for each other during this time.
The health of our communities and care teams are our top priorities and mission. Many of our children and communities have limited care resources and options for care, especially during this crisis. We are committed to bridging the gap in emergency oral care with our Choice community partners.
Children’s Choice offers comprehensive pediatric dental care, and during this crisis, our providers and care teams are committed to supporting our local healthcare community. Choice locations are open for all pediatric dental care so patients with essential dental needs can receive care when it's needed most.
Choice Commitment to Safety
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves in California and across our world, the health and well-being of our patients, families, and employees remain our highest priority. While many things have changed since March 2020, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We are continuously assessing the spread of the coronavirus outbreak in the communities we serve and the impact on our practice.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask while in office. Visitors without a face mask will be provided a disposable surgical face mask to wear while in office.
- Patient families are asked to limit only one parent/adult per child patient and only children with appointments. This is to allow for safe distancing between patients.
- We have hand sanitization stations that we will ask you to use when you check-in. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys and books, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Our video games and movies will remain though!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for safe distancing between patients. This may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines for infection control;
- regulatory guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC);
- infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Hourly disinfection of commonly touched items such as doorknobs, front office counters, keyboards, and iPads/tablets;
- Use of dental dams and high evacuation suction during operative procedures;
- Sterilization of handpieces after every patient;
- Rigorous monitoring of personal protective equipment (PPE) so we don't run low;
- Monitoring temperatures for all patients (and teammates!) as part of the intake process.
Information provided regarding COVID-19 Crisis protocols updated as of Friday, May 15, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule your visit, click on the button below.
Thank you for choosing Children's Choice as your child's dental home. We look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors, and friends.